Wednesday 4 March 2015

Easter textiles and sewing camp

Easter sewing and textile camp is up and almost running! the dates are done, the hall is found and all the other interesting bits are going on.What is that you ask? well, for me its the choosing of fabric, the deciding on projects and techniques that we will cover because I love that part of my job!

This year we will be covering a few different ones. I love fabric marbling ice dyeing, batiking, tie dyeing (there is a textiles theme here!) and of course the sewing side as well with a bit of quilting, free motion and regular learn to sew happening. The project ideas come from everywhere with clothing, cushions, bags and zip cases all making a very good case for themselves to be added to the line up!  What will I choose? Each project needs to be rated by ability and by difficulty and age.
The next two weeks will be interesting and I plan to keep working on it.
If you are interested the details are on the website at www.seamsoeasy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment