Wednesday 9 January 2013

Family time and looking back...


What a busy time it has been, I have been sitting and thinking about the last quarter of last year and it was jam packed with all sorts of things. First Miss T started school and settling her in was not a lot of fun. I really struggled with the two off/ pick up issues and the kids were not so thrilled with how this was all going down. We went to Disney in Paris with the kids in Oct which was great catch up time and they really loved ice skating as well as the main event...

 



 



Back to school and then Christmas was on us. Work was busy and all the lovely school plays and activities that come with the season. I was very glad we opted for a quiet Christmas. I have been working on various projects and I look forward to blogging about them soon. I extended the office and  will post about that soon as well.  




No comments:

Post a Comment