Wednesday 19 January 2011

Things am working on and things I love...

Finally sorted out the website or at least part of it. So much more I want to do with it but of course on to another time. I have been preoccupied with finalising the teaching plan for the new teens workshop that I want to start soon. I wanted this to be an exciting class full of stitched jewellery, accessories and of course fashion. I love how fabric is making a cross over into jewellery and for some amazing and simple ideas am using this book as a guide.  
 Am really into redoing old pieces to make new ones and have been reading some fabulous blogs with lots of ideas and inspiration. My current favourite point of inspiration is Threadbanger on Youtube. One in particular caught my eye, Tee dress recon by the very talented Maybelle. 
There are some fabulous easy redo's there and tons of ideas for the new teen class. I think this one will will be making the list. Exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment